NOTE: This product is for international buyers.
Not for sale in Japan (the price includes international shipping fee).
The best domestically-grown six row barley was chosen to make this 100% unhulled barley tea. Carefully roasted in a pot, this authentic barley tea has the distinctive toasty flavor you just cannot have enough.
- Contents: 400 g
- Country of Origin: Japan
- How to drink: - Put 1-2L of water in a kettle and add 30-50 g of barley tea (easy to clean up if you use a teabag). Turn the heat off after 4 to 5 minutes of boiling.
- Cool for 5-10 minutes.
- Transfer the tea to a container and put it in the refrigerator.
- Notes: - Please note burns caused by boiling water.
- After opening, keep it in a sealed container and drink it as soon as possible
- How to Save: Please avoid high temperature/humidity
- Manufacturer name: KAJISHOUTEN Co.,Ltd.
■ We can not deliver to the following countries.
Item No. V01554999028