NOTE: This product is for international buyers.
Not for sale in Japan (the price includes international shipping fee).
Ise Udon is a classic mix of chewy noodles and rich sauce enjoyed on the Ise pilgrimage. Black Curry Udon is made of super-thick Ise Udon noodles, 10 spices, and Japanese dashi broth. This set of two popular noodle dishes makes the perfect gift.
Contents: 1658 g
Country of origin: Japan
How to enjoy:
1. Cook noodles in about 1 liter of boiling water for about 3 minutes, then drain water and serve noodles warm in bowl. (While cooking noodles, do not stir with chopsticks until they float to the surface. Thick noodles may break.)
2. Pour the included Ise Udon specialty sauce onto noodles and enjoy. (Do not dilute sauce.)
3. Top with your choice of green onion, hot pepper, or raw egg for an even more delicious flavor.
Black Curry Udon:
1. Cook noodles for 2 minutes in a pot of 350 ml of boiling water. (While cooking noodles, do not stir with chopsticks until they float to the surface. Thick noodles may break.)
2. Add soup powder and boil for 1 more minute, then turn off heat and transfer to a dish.
3. Add shichimi spice powder or your choice of topping for an even more delicious flavor.
-Ise Udon: Consume promptly after opening.
-Black Curry Udon: Consume by expiration date.
Storage: Store at room temperature out of direct sunlight.
Manufacturer: Itomen Honten Co., Ltd.
■ We can not deliver to the following countries.
Item No. V03431999028